Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pacer's Home Opener


Tonight I had the privilege of attending the Pacer's home opening game! I had so much fun!I got to sit in a suite for tonight game and the view was awesome!!
Suite 32!



The view from my suite! The yellow is a shirt for those who came!
 I love living in a major city because of the convenience of being able to support my home team! Indianapolis is a blessed city because they have 2 of the top sports venues (Bankers Life and Lucas Oil) in the country! And they are both at my fingertips! Find what fabulous things your city has to offer, enjoy it, and tell others about it!
My daughter and I
After watching the game that the Pacer's won in double overtime, I was able to take Kenna on the court and shoot some hoops! She was so excited even though Mommy shot an air-ball!
That is me at the foul line!

 Tonight was such a fun night spent with great people! I am so blessed with the many opportunities this city has to offer for a fun night with the family. I encourage all of you to find the time and place to have a night out with your family too!
Go blue and gold! Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment