Monday, November 12, 2012

Cans for Christ

This past weekend i was honored to attend the Miss Ohio USA pageant in Portsmouth, Ohio. While there, I decided to give back to the community that I once called home. So I teamed up with my friend Brandon Hoyme who is Owner-Operator at Special Touch Embroidery in West Portsmouth to give back to our community. I rallied up a bunch of my pageant friends to bring non-perishable items to Cans for Christ.



 Brandon had a goal of collecting 6,000 non-perishable item by December 3 to donate to Mylee's Mission and ROAR Mission. These organizations feed hungry and under privileged families in southern Ohio.

I could not have helped Brandon and his mission without the help of these amazing people:

One of the most amazing women I know, Rian Valentine, Mrs Petite America

The beautiful and with a heart of gold, Jennifer Skogman, Michigan's Perfect Miss

The ever entertaining Brea Galvin, Ohio's Perfect Preteen

The adorable Bailey Loew, Ohio's Perfect Jr. Teen

The stunning Michelle Moore, America's Perfect Woman

The fabulous Rick Martinez, national award winning photographer

Thank you all for helping me help others in southern Ohio! I challenge you to give back to your community this month. Let us all reach a hand out to others and show them that we are all in this together...

Group shot with Brandon. What a big heart this man has.

 I have another "GIVING" benefit that I am working on this week so be checking back to see what it is!

Until next time friends...



No comments:

Post a Comment