Friday, November 16, 2012

Sierra's Haven Christmas Benefit


Thursday November 15, the Office of Community Development in Portsmouth, Ohio held a benefit fundraiser for Sierra's Haven for their outstanding service to the southern Ohio community. Since 2006, Sierra's Haven has spayed/neutered over 6,000 animals and house over 200 animals at a time until they are adopted out. I have adopted 3 of my fur-babies from this fabulous organization and felt the need to give back to not only this organization but to the community that I once called home.


 So, with the help of family and friends, we collected supplies and donated them to Sierra's Haven to help out with some of their needs.


Thank you all for the donations and effort in helping me help the community that I grew up in!

Packing up my goodies for Sierra's Haven
There are still a few more days in the "Thanksgiving" month to give back to a special organization! I challenge every one of you to give back to at least one organization that is doing good for your community! Thank them by giving...


Until next time friends...
the Office of Community Development will host a Christmas benefit on behalf of Sierra’s Haven - “for their outstanding service to the community,”

Read more: Portsmouth Daily Times - City hosts event for Sierra’s Haven

No comments:

Post a Comment