Friday, August 3, 2012

Long TIme No Blog!



WOW! I can't believe it has been... 3? 4 weeks? All I know is life has been crazy! First of all, this crazy kid decided to take a full semester at Purdue Calumet. I am in their distance learning RN-to-BSN program. I thought it would be a fabulous idea to take 12 credit hours while have a full time job, take care of a 2 year old, house, and husband, and plan a vacation. Yeah... NEVER AGAIN! I barely had time to eat or sleep! Why are pageant girls always such over-achievers?! That is why we are such great titleholders I guess! We can lead our lives and juggle the responsibilities of holding a title too! I think I just took on a TINY too much these last 6 weeks or so! But here i am and I survived! But never again will I do so much at one time!

About my Myrtle Beach vacation...

I LOVED being at the beach! I told my husband that if he ever moves me from home again (Ohio) then it better be to a beach! I loved having coffee on the balcony and sticking my feet in the sand every morning! Even though i spent about 2 hours every morning working on school work before everyone else woke up, I loved having a week to just hang out with family, eat anything I wanted without feeling guilty, and to watch my baby girl enjoy all the sights, sounds, and smells of the beach life!


Now that I am back to the real world and with just a little less responsibility, I am back to getting appearances lined up! AND i have a fabulous photo shoot with my amazing director Rick Martinez September 8-9!!! SO be looking for the official photos here nad on the website!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment