Saturday, June 30, 2012

Official Banner!


AHHH!!! I am so excited! Here is the official new banner of my sister queens and I for the website! I can't even begin to express my excitement and honor to hold such an amazing title! I can't wait to see what exciting adventures this year holds my sister queens and I! I am hoping to make appearances at River Days, Miss Indiana USA, Ohio USA, Michigan USA, Pacer Games, benefits and fundraisers, 5k's, and who knows what else! I'm adding events to my calendar each week! If you would like I or one of my sister queens to make an appearance, please contact Rick Martinez, the director, via the contact section on the website! I am very excited that my Teen queen will be moving from Illinois to Indiana to start school! I see a few group appearances in the future and maybe a slumber party or two!

Please check out the website for updates on next year's nationals and preliminaries, and watch for my sisters' and my official photo shoot pics coming this fall!!!! We are so blessed to have a director that is also an award winning photographer!!! SCORE!

Check out his and our website at:

www.captivatingpageants.com

www.studiormphotography.com




No comments:

Post a Comment