Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Hero

I love that the CAPTIVATING system has a Ms division. That way women who has a significant other, women who have been blessed with children, and those who don't fall into the stereotypical category can still showcase how amazing they are!

With that being said, let me give praise to the most amazing man in my life...

My husband is Stephen Staker. We are high school sweethearts- 12 years together but 4 years official :)
My junior year of high school and his senior year
When no one else believed in me, he did. He has been with me through thick-and-thin. When I felt like my world was crumbling around me, he was there to clean my wounds, and help me get back on my feet. What makes this man s amazing is he loves the fact that I am so independent. We have our own interests and lives, but at the end of the day we come home to each other as one couple :) I have always said that we are best friends that happen to fall in love.


After we graduated college, we got married at our childhood church and committed our lives to each other in front of 350 of our friends and family. Our relationship was tested when we moved from Ohio to Indianapolis for career opportunities. Even though it was a hard change and challenged our relationship, we are an amazingly strong couple and helped each other through our fears and the change. 2 years later, we welcomed our daughter, Kenna Grace Staker, into the world. I fell in love with this man all over again...


 HE is the best Dad any little girl could ever ask for. He loves that little girl more than me sometimes. I fall in love with him every time i see him kiss her cheek, tuck her into bed, brush her hair in the morning :) My life is a million times better since this man has come into my life. And I can't wait to have many more accomplishments in life with this man by my side and to grow our family with him in the future...

Until next time... I love you Stephen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment