Saturday, June 23, 2012

Nine and Dine

Today I was honored to participate in the Elks Country Club of McDermott, Ohio Nine and Dine event that raises money for needed repairs for around the golf course! We played nine holes and then they had a dinner afterwards! The fun thing is, is that I have never played golf before! what a sight to see, let me tell ya! AHH! I have only goofed around on a driving range but never played a round of golf. Let's just say that the lake on the course had a meal with my balls! A sponsor of mine, Staker Drugs, was also the sponsor of hole 4, the rascally lake hole that ate all my balls! Coincidence? Maybe... HAHA! I had such a fun time and would LOVE to do it again! Next time maybe you will join me!


Me and my golf group minus 1 on the notorious hole 4!


No comments:

Post a Comment