Friday, September 7, 2012

Pageant Planet Interview

 thepageantplanet.com

 I am so excited and honored to be asked to interview for Pageant Planet! Be sure to click the link below to see my interview! I was asked about the best advice I have ever received from another titleholder, a beauty product I can not live without, what part of pageants is my favorite, and an obstacle I have had to overcome.Interviewing is such a great way for people to get a glimpse into your life, your thoughts, and to get a small understanding of who you are!

Pageant Planet is an awesome website for anybody interested in pageants. You can find different systems to compete in, talk to directors, and get ono-on-one information, find photographers for comp cards and head shots, and book coaching sessions, just to name a few of their many perks! I love talking to other contestants and checking out the dresses for sale! If it is related to pageants, you will find it on Pageant Planet. I promise!

So be sure to join the website, keep following me on my blog, and look out for more exciting new things from me in the near future!


 http://www.thepageantplanet.com/videos/10731/103/being-confident-is-key-with-ms-captivating


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment